Thank you for checking out our Refund and Returns Policy!
We want you to be completely happy with your MyTags
We have thousands of happy customers in Australia and New Zealand and we have been growing our business each year thanks to your support.
However, sometimes things are just not quite right. if for any reason you are not happy with your MyTags we want to help. Get in touch with us ASAP - either using the chat box or at email@example.com
30 Day Refund
We should be able to solve your issue, however if we can't we do offer a 30 day money back guarantee.
There are some conditions to this guarantee, as we will have to take your MyTag back into stock for resale.
So to be eligible for a refund you will need to:
- Get in touch with us first at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can solve your issue
- Request a refund within 30 days of the date of your order.
- Fill out a Return Form which we will send to you
- Return the MyTag in unmarked condition in its original packaging with proof of purchase and the completed Return Form. Note that if it is an XSeries GPS locator the unit has to be unused and the service not activated.
- Once we receive your MyTag and return form, if we accept that it meets the above conditions we will refund the amount you paid for the MyTag.
- Note that we do not refund the cost of postage.
IMPORTANT NOTE - MYTAG XSERIES GPS Locators
Do NOT switch on your MyTag XSeries GPS Locator or activate the service if you believe you may want to return it under the 30 day refund policy. We cannot provide a refund for an XSeries device once it has been switched on or the service activated.
Damages and issues on delivery
Please inspect your order as soon as you receive it and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if we have sent something you didn't order.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom branded MyTags
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items.
The address for returns is MyTag Australia, PO Box 2341, Burleigh BC QLD 4220.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.